Intellectual Property Coordinator
+1 (858) 800-2537 x705
Kristen has more than 15 years of experience assisting clients in all phases of U.S. and international intellectual property administration. As a certified paralegal, Kristen manages TPLG's international intellectual property docket to ensure that all matters are expeditiously handled. Kristen administers our international patent and trademark correspondence with our worldwide network of foreign associates.
Kristen's intellectual property administration experience includes:
- all phases of international patent application filings
- monitoring and managing intellectual property dockets
- coordinating reminders of international due dates
- maintaining patent file histories
- handling U.S. and foreign patent correspondence, annuities, and client reporting
- managing foreign filing requests, and
- coordinating foreign associate correspondence.
She has previous experience with international law firms including Morrison & Foerster LLP and McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.