We understand that helping our clients achieve their business goals is the ultimate form of success. At the beginning of every representation, our attorneys, paralegals, and patent scientists strive to clearly understand the business goals of each client, and then work in a cost-efficient manner to help those clients meet its goals. While we have significant experience beating adversaries in the court room, we believe that achieving success on behalf of our clients often avoiding litigation where possible, through smart and effective negotiation and proper planning, is often valued more to clients than fighting things out in court. Moreover,
Below are just a few of the client successes achieved with the help of TPLG attorneys:
- Obtained favorable summary judgment decision, upheld on appeal, in a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical patent infringement case for a Fortune 500® company.
- Led team of IP, corporate, and tax attorneys in nine-figure acquisition of pharmaceutical manufacturer for
Fortune 500® company.
- Recovered famous British author’s internet domain name rights through domain name dispute resolution proceedings under ICANN.
- Created legal strategy for Fortune 500® generic pharmaceutical manufacturer to avoid significant liabilities in API procurement process.
- Negotiated favorable settlement on behalf of a Italian luxury goods and apparel company accused of copyright infringement.
- Conducted pharmaceutical product clearance and due diligence for Fortune 500® ANDA applicant.
- Achieved default judgment at the International Trade Commission against several foreign companies accused of importing flash drive products that infringed several U.S. patents owned by a major U.S. electronics company.
- Reunited a mother with her two young boys under the Hague Convention Treaty relating to International Child Abduction.